JET 1050 COMPLETE
Foil Surfing/Wake Foiling/Wing-Surfing
Naish Jet foils feature a medium aspect ratio delta wing planform with moderate anhedral to deliver the optimum combination of early lift, speed and turning ability. These wings are the ideal choice for foil surfing as well as a wide range of disciplines from wind surfing and wing-surfing to downwind kite foiling. The 1050 are the go-to sizes for surf foiling in faster, steeper surf. These wings are also an excellent option for lightwind kite foiling and windsurf foiling on crossover style boards. These wings are paired with the Stabilizer 320 backwing, which gives the complete setup more intuitive turning and response for pumping.
To make the S25 complete foil Naish’s best yet, each component has been completely redesigned with an emphasis on making them ultra lightweight and strong. The mast is a new design that is 25% lighter while improving bending resistance and torsional strength. The mast also features a new bonding system to the board mount as well as the fuselage connection resulting in a sealed and more direct board connection system.
Jet 1050 is ideal for riders 120-170 lbs
- Jet 1050 Front Wing = Optimized lift, speed & turning
- Stabilizer 320 Back Wing = Intuitive turning & stability
- 75 cm Mast = Improved turning & pumping performance
- Lighter Design = Better control & response
- Chopped Carbon/UD Carbon Fiber Wing/Stabilizer = 25% lighter than previous years
- Direct Connect Bonded with Aircraft Grade Extruded Aluminum 75 cm Mast = Solid board connection + sealed mast
- Updated Aircraft Grade Aluminum Jet/Kite 64cm Fuselage = Lighter for S25 with stainless steel Helicoil M6 thread inserts
- 5 x 20 mm Torx Head Stainless Steel Screws (Connect Wings to Fuselage) = Superior torque + corrosion resistant
- 3 x 25 mm Torx Head Stainless Steel Screws (Connect Mast to Fuselage) = Superior torque + corrosion resistant
- 4 x 25 mm Torx Head Stainless Steel Screws and 4 x M6 Tab (Direct Connect Plate to Board) = Superior torque + corrosion resistant