2020 Slingshot Hover Glide FSurf V3 Complete Hydrofoil
What Slingshot has to say about the Hover Glide FSurf V3:
The 2020 Hover Glide Fsurf package is equipped with our Infinity 76cm front wing. After loads of testing and input we have found the right balance between size, lift and glide with speed, efficiency and performance. This wing choice provides the best of both worlds in foiling- the low-end lift and pump-ability needed to cruise on even the tiniest of rolling waves and the top-end speed and performance to safely manage larger waves and faster swell where other big wings would top out.
The FSurf foil is the perfect choice for experienced foilers looking for the perfect blend between performance, speed, and pumpability. The FSurf is part of Slingshot's signature Hover Glide foil platform, built with an aluminum structure and outfitted with carbon wings, creating the perfect balance of performance and price. The FSurf foil comes with a 71cm mast - increasing the responsiveness of the foil and giving surfers a larger range from the foil to the board - ideal for getting more distance out of each "stroke" as surfers pump the foil to maneuver between waves or across flat water. The FSurf is outfitted with our ever popular Infinity 76 surf wing which has a large surface area to feed off smaller amounts of wave energy, support heavier riders (200 lbs +) with ease, and is also the most agile and maneuverable of the surf wings. The speed range of this foil is also extremely impressive- designed to takeoff early and hang in there at speeds of about 18 mph.
- 71cm (28") mast
- shift fuselage
- infinity 76cm front wing
- 42cm rear wing
- neoprene wing covers
- custom travel bag
Why You'll Love The Hover Glide FSurf V3:
- NEW -Neoprene wing covers & travel bag
- NEW - 28" Aluminum Mast
- A complete setup fine-tuned for surf foiling success in a variety of conditions
- Tons of low-end lift, great for small, weak waves, rolling swell, beginners and pumping
- Hover Glide is a modular system with a wide variety of add-on wings and components
- Shift fuselage lets you set your mast in different locations for different performance
- Pumps like crazy, great for linking waves and cruising around the flats
- Crossover setup for wake surf foiling
- Carbon Composite Wing Construction - Stronger and more efficient. This construction benefits you on and off the water.
- NEW SIZE - 28" Aircraft Grade Aluminum Mast
- Shift Fuse 2 Versatile mast mounting options for different performance.
- Safe-T Winglets
- Four-bolt Pedestal Mount
- NEW - Neoprene Wing Covers & Travel Bag
- 42cm Rear Stabilizer Wing
- Infinity 76cm Front Wing